Monday, June 27, 2011

Next!

Ok so I am learning that I don't know all about PTSD or the effect that it has on me and on our family, yet. This weekend I have learned about Individual Unemployabilty, and a few ways that LEGALLY S's unit was not supposed to be able to discharge him AT ALL let alone without a medical board review! I am going to spend this week trying to gather all the info that I have and I'm going to call Senator Patty Murray and try to get her involved. Maybe having their Boss call will get the National Guard to do their job??? Who knows? I will most likely be posting it on here since I have to have some sort of outlet for my frustration besides making my poor hubby stress more or set of a PTSD reaction to the stupidity that is leaving him out to dry!

No comments:

Post a Comment