Friday, August 5, 2011

Disappointment

I am feeling very depressed today. S has decided that he doesn't want to go to Texas at all. I have to come to grips with that and move on but I'm having a really hard time with it. I feel as if I have nothing to look forward to. No plans to make. I can't even do what I want at home because we are renting but I can't even think about buying our own place because the prices in our area are still too high. So the way that I see it, at least today, is that everyone in the family has their plans here in Vancouver, but me. I don't even know why this is so emotional for me. There are lots of bad things about Texas, why should I want to go there? The Pacific NW is one of the most beautiful places in the USA, why am I not happy here? What is drawing me away??? Nothing in my life will magically be solved by moving, all our problems will follow us, why do I want to pack all of our belongings and go somewhere where we have few friends and no family? I have no answers, just questions that I cannot answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment